• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Make it so the same map can't be picked twice in a row

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarioBrothers120

Spectator
Reaction score
What the title says, I think it would be way better if you could make it so the same map couldn't be picked twice in a row, it's really annoying for maps such as SG 4 and Breeze Island seem people seem to love that so much, yet those maps get really annoying when people only pick those maps

kacperrutka26

Tribute
Reaction score
I saw this suggested by someone, but if you don't like Sg4 and Breeze then it would be like this every round
Sg4
Breeze Island
Sg4
Breeze Island.

I'd say not the same map for 2 rounds so there would be a new map :D

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
As ShaunDepro said from what I know once a game restart the whole plugin restarts, so anything on there is refreshed.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
There isn't the same players every game.

ThisJKid

Diamond
Reaction score
That would remove one of the donor priorities, otherwise that's a very good idea.
Donors would still have vote priority and priority in terms of joining a server. I don't know about you, but I think that's still a large reward for supporting the servers.

MarioBrothers120

Spectator
Reaction score
and it seems whenever there isn't SG4 or Breeze island people skip so that they get breeze island or SG4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci