• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Make A Goodbye Section

Yes or No?

• Total voters

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
Since there are so many leaving threads lately, I think it might be time to add an actual "Goodbye" section. Sad, I know :(, but I feel it's necessary. It would probably be a subsection in the "Community Corner" if it were to be added.

(Idea from Erisyuka) Give him credit! :p
Leave your thoughts down below.

Erisyuka

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
As sad as it sounds, it might be a good idea.

I mean, we have a "Introduce Yourself" section after all.

Erisyuka

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Off topic but, I just realized, I'm the only non "Active Member" in this thread...

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
It's a good idea, as sad as it is to see people leave, there's been enough goodbye threads lately that we need a section for them.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I see why you would want one, but I don't see how it would be a good section. Essentially, the few people that browse it would be the few people that want to spam without spamming and just say "Bye, gonna miss you" on every single thread to go up in posts and even likes when people occasionally like posts such as those. There will be very few legitimate posts, except maybe on a popular members thread, and it would just be a depressing section.

The reason this sort of doesn't happen already is because people don't target goodbye threads just to say that, whereas people could target a section rather than specific threads if this happened.

I think if anything of this sort happens, it would have to be combined with one of the other subsections. That way there are at least 2 types of threads in that subsection, and it can be considered less spammy.

Wolf_Rush3r

Career
Reaction score
The problem I see with this is that more people are going to be leaving if there is a section for it :(
That's what I think will happen.

Erisyuka

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think it is more to just have these all organized in one place, since so many people are leaving. It would be a good (depressing) way to see who has left. And it would be a place for people to sorta leave their mark, rather than be buried under hundreds of other posts in a Misc. Section.
To be honest, I probably haven't looked at all the "I'm leaving" threads that have been posted recently because they get buried under everything else. *Ahem.* (Clan Threads)

We could always go lock the threads after some time passes, so it doesn't turn into spam.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci