• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

"Macros"

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElectroHippo

Tribute
Reaction score
So I've been acused of "macros" twice this week, and I have no clue what they mean. If they mean the buttons on your mouse, I don't use any of those, I press the buttons on my keyboard. And also, somebody told me that only mods could use them, so that leads me to believe that they were not talking about the buttons on your mouse.

MCSG_pro011

Diamond
Reaction score
I believe you've been accused of having the "macros mod" which is only available to staff. As far as I know, it brings a GUI in which mods can copy and paste links. Send warnings to other players without the need to type it all out. If you do happen to get banned, and think it's unfair, post a ban dispute here : http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/Disputes/ using the correct template.

vyber60

Survivor
Reaction score
um macros are on the razer naga and you set them up with the thing that you can stuff with the mouse okup, im not to sure on them but they are not hacks but i dont think they are aloud okup?
edit: i didnt copy the guy above me i created this myself and its just a coinsidence ok,? i didnt copy you

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
The macros mod is for staff use only. Basically, what it does is that you can program various keys to do certain tasks for you, such as say something in chat. I won't go into any detail as I don't want to give anyone any ideas. Its for staff use only, so they can use it to moderate chat better. Question answered, thread locked. You may PM me with any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci