• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Luxury [Team US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodAir

Platinum
Reaction score
Donnor: ninguno
Past Clans: Flawed, TheDawn's...
Activity: 8/10
Mature: En cb si soy un poco serio pero ya luego jugamos y molestamos
Ping on US servers: 150-180
What do you want to join
Luxury : No se me dijo un amigo que aplique es un buen clan y porque no hacerlo hay muchas personas que soy buenas :D
Nombre de mc?

Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: CaptainSlugger
Donor: Diamond
Past Clans:
Activity: Can be on any time through Monday-Thursday 4:30-6:00 PM 7:00-9:00 PM Friday - Sunday : Any time until 10:00 PM
Mature:Mature level id say a 8-70 if thats wat youre looking out of this question. Just giving an honest answer . I can be most mature when it comes to serious scrims or wars and follow the leaders commands at any given moment.
Ping on US servers: 100-120
What do you want to join
Luxury : I want to join Luxury because, I feel I'd be a great member to help out in clan wars or scrims. I have alot of experience with clans a while back but its been a couple years I forgot the names. I recently came back to minecraft and I'm looking to start back up again where I left off. I have regained my skill level back to what i used to be (1000 wins out of 4000 games) played on mcsg was ranked #90, but then the stats reset and now im where i am . I feel a clan would make me a better player and person with communication skills and i feel id make my way friends with everyone in the clan and we'd be even stronger. Thank You for taking your time to this.

GodAir

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: CaptainSlugger
Donor: Diamond
Past Clans:
Activity: Can be on any time through Monday-Thursday 4:30-6:00 PM 7:00-9:00 PM Friday - Sunday : Any time until 10:00 PM
Mature:Mature level id say a 8-70 if thats wat youre looking out of this question. Just giving an honest answer . I can be most mature when it comes to serious scrims or wars and follow the leaders commands at any given moment.
Ping on US servers: 100-120
What do you want to join
Luxury : I want to join Luxury because, I feel I'd be a great member to help out in clan wars or scrims. I have alot of experience with clans a while back but its been a couple years I forgot the names. I recently came back to minecraft and I'm looking to start back up again where I left off. I have regained my skill level back to what i used to be (1000 wins out of 4000 games) played on mcsg was ranked #90, but then the stats reset and now im where i am . I feel a clan would make me a better player and person with communication skills and i feel id make my way friends with everyone in the clan and we'd be even stronger. Thank You for taking your time to this.
can you speak spanish?

iAndree

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: iAndree
Donnor: Platino
Past Clans: Trilogies, 300us, etc
Activity:9
Mature:9
Ping on US servers: 90
What do you want to join Luxury : Me invitaron

LuxuryUS

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: iAndree
Donnor: Platino
Past Clans: Trilogies, 300us, etc
Activity:9
Mature:9
Ping on US servers: 90
What do you want to join
Luxury : Me invitaron
Aceptado Member :D Entra al ts cuando puedas

HighLights

Tribute
Reaction score
Posteen la lost contra DisguiseUS please 5-0
Me cagan las personas como tu ya se lo dije a un clan y te lo digo son 48 horas para poostear loss o entodo caso en ninguna regla dice que es obligatorio posteat loss asi no empisen

Chqdou

Gold
Reaction score
Me cagan las personas como tu ya se lo dije a un clan y te lo digo son 48 horas para poostear loss o entodo caso en ninguna regla dice que es obligatorio posteat loss asi no empisen
oc, amigo te lo pido de favor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci