• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

DEADLY DESCENT Lux - By: Mr_Bari_99

How do you feel about my new Deadly Descent map Lux?

• Oh yeah! Can't wait!

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Not feelin' it. Could use some more work.

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr_Bari_99

Diamond
Reaction score
Name of map: Lux
Lead Builders: Mr_Bari_99, Mr_Tenor_99, Mr_Trumpet_99
Game type: Deadly Descent
Map description: Tributes run, jump, and fall to race to the bottom for there is only one winner. This is a map with glow-stone blocks and fence posts that tributes must jump onto to be able to reach the bottom and win.
Video/screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/GWlem#3 <-- screenshots!!!!!!:D
Map radius: 70x70
Coordinates of spawn point: x: -8, y: 123, z: -6
Y Coordinate of bottom level: 4
Quick video:

Sorry the resolution is pretty badD: I'll make a vid on one way to get down to show that it's possible.

One way to get down the map! I just realized that I was on PEACEFUL when I recorded this sorry!
I'll make another one on EASY difficulty if someone wants me to.
Video

Download link!!!: http://www.mediafire.com/download/rnnvfufy4r59ya6/Deadly+Descent.zip
I, Mr_Bari_99 of agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (Map Maker) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've played DD since it's opening, and this looks like a sick map-- perhaps some more detailed screenshots/videos would benefit? It'd be much easier for us to give feedback if we saw the entirety and a way down. However, I can see that it looks good so far :)

Mr_Bari_99

Diamond
Reaction score
I've played DD since it's opening, and this looks like a sick map-- perhaps some more detailed screenshots/videos would benefit? It'd be much easier for us to give feedback if we saw the entirety and a way down. However, I can see that it looks good so far :)
Sure! I'll do a video. Thanks for the feed-back!

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Looks good, but I hope it wouldn't cause too much lag, with all the lighting.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci