• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lucidictive's Feedback (This update is perfect)

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
Alright, so let's get right into this beta chest update.

I'm going to flat out tell you my opinion. I believe that this update is perfect, it's the type of survival games I've been looking for. I used to get full iron in v2 every game, now, I almost never get full iron. Most of the population think this update is bad. I don't. It's putting SURVIVAL back in SURVIVAL games. Whether you like it or not, this is what survival games is all about. If you were looking for a game where you can get OP items such as iron armor and diamond swords in a matter of seconds, you shouldn't of been looking at something with "Survival" in the title!

I played my first game today. My friends told me about the new chest update, how much they hated it. I had to see how bad this was. I went solo, I didn't want any outside opinions swaying my own. I went to corn. I found a clock, chain pants, and an iron ingot. I got it all and ran out. This was turning out great. I ran my route, and it was certainly less OP, but it was for the better. I ended up with a leather chestplate, chain pants, leather helmet, wood sword, and leather boots. This was a whole lot different from getting full iron. I panicked for a bit, but as I ran past other players, they were looking about the same as me. So it wasn't just my route which had been tuned down, everywhere was less OP. I was liking the update. I decided to go after an OP team of 2, one had a leather chestplate, iron pants, iron boots, and an iron sword. The other was rocking full gold, except the helmet, which she didn't have. I stepped towards them, they blew TNT in my face - this was unexpected - I was down to 8 hearts, as the TNT barely hit me. I rushed in, and the team did the same. As they ran, I stopped and lit them on fire with my flint and steel. They both lit up into flames, and I ran in. I cornered the one with iron gear onto a tree and killed her. I quickly put all her gear on me, and at 5 hearts, ran into the other girl. The other girl was angry that I had killed her teammate, and she ran and attacked me. I was down to 2 hearts, while she sat happily at around 6 hearts (rough estimate). I ran, and ran. I finally regenerated to about 8 hearts, and she was still behind me. I acted like my sprint broke, then pulled my bow out and spammed her 3 times. She still thought I was low, I ran in with my sword and fishing rod, I pushed her into a wall, and brutally slaughtered her. I put her chestplate on. I was sitting at about 7, maybe 6 1/2 armor bars, and an iron sword. I was overjoyed. However, in chat I noticed it. 20 seconds until deathmatch starts. 10 seconds. 5. 4. 3. 2. 1. Initiated. I was sitting on the podiums. Woah, suddenly I realized I wasn't the most OP player in the game. There was a man with full iron, diamond boots, and diamond sword. The other with full leather and a stone sword. The man with full iron flashed his sword at the other and signified for a team. Uh-oh. I was not looking good, however, I persevered through the death match, and as it started, I bow spammed the OP man with 6 arrow shots, his teammate coming around the side to gank me. I pulled out my sword and hit his teammate into oblivion. This left me with 6 hearts. I ran into the guy with full iron, and I swang and swang. He disappeared, leaving all of his items on the ground, and me with three hearts. I won.

This win was different from my other 200 wins. How you ask? I earned it. I earned that win. I was not the most geared player in that game. I persevered through the fight, and I won. That win was hard. It was not easy by any stretch of the imagination. Ask me if I would rather win 200 times in v2, or once in this chest update.. I will always say once in this chest update.

TL;DR? I love the update, and I think it's perfect.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Great story :p I haven't gotten the chance to try it yet, because US doesn't do well with me, but I hope to try it soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci