• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lower the lobby wait time!

Dovgan2000

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm truly sorry, that's not what I meant.

There's a suggestions section you can put a thread in.

What I meant by grammar is properness of a thread. I was reading and you need to have a very specific reasons and differences if you were to post a thread in the "Suggestions" section. For example, you'd need pros and cons, etc.

That's not what I meant and I hope you can forgive me. Also, I still might not be using to correct word. I do apologize.
It's ok bud :)

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Considering the size of the lobby, I would think that 2 minutes is a decent amount of time for those willing to explore the map in the lobby, however, if it is the case that it does take too long, then I would think at least from 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds will do. But there are a lot of places to explore the map. :)

J

Jojo

I would love to have a shorter waiting time as well. Maybe a system like when enough players are online there is a 1 minute countdown or something... that's enough time of waiting. :) (in my opinion)

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Why not keep the time at 2:30 when there are 1-11 people, set it to 1:30 when there are 12-19 people, and 0:30 when there are 20-24?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci