• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lower the lobby wait time!

Dovgan2000

Survivor
Reaction score
Hi guys, this is really frustrating, every time I go into an Sg lobby, I have to wait 2 min, and then I get killed by a hacker and wait 2 min all over again. Please, just lower it :(

ButterBacca87

Survivor
Reaction score
This could have been a status update. Although the lobby wait does annoy me. Especially when the time I spent waiting in the lobby is longer than the game I just played.

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
Honestly I think this should be in a different section but with better grammar too.

ButterBacca87

Survivor
Reaction score
Honestly I think this should be in a different section but with better grammar too.
There is nothing wrong with his grammar. He didn’t put one period I had no trouble reading it I don’t see why you have to point that out.

MyrkrBrandr

Career
Reaction score
I agree! It doesn't take 2.5 minutes to baca tem with others.

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
I'm from Slovenia -_- And this is the internet -_- Not a school paper.
There is nothing wrong with his grammar. He didn’t put one period I had no trouble reading it I don’t see why you have to point that out.
I'm truly sorry, that's not what I meant.

There's a suggestions section you can put a thread in.

What I meant by grammar is properness of a thread. I was reading and you need to have a very specific reasons and differences if you were to post a thread in the "Suggestions" section. For example, you'd need pros and cons, etc.

That's not what I meant and I hope you can forgive me. Also, I still might not be using to correct word. I do apologize.

bbLLERMC

District 13
Reaction score
This has been mentioned so much just stopppp

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci