• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lost Ridge (Team Elite)

Should Lost Ridge be an official community map?

• Yes.

Votes: 169 78.2%
  • No. (Tell us why)

Votes: 47 21.8%

• Total voters

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
The community needs pictures of the mine! It needs more attention rawr!

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
None has voted no! IHIISI TIISI SO AWOESOME! IT IHUJUST JIS JSI ÀWESIEM!

firepower564

Spectator
Reaction score
Not a troll I pressed no but I will give some reasons. 1. It seems a bit rushed in some parts and could use a bit of touch up work before release. 2. The corn seems to be in a strange part of the map, I understand that the builders may like it there just my opinion 3. Needs a bit more variation. Like maybe a couple trees that aren't standard spawn in minecraft trees and also It would be nice to have a small creek.

juanhbk1

Experienced
Reaction score
Not a troll I pressed no but I will give some reasons. 1. It seems a bit rushed in some parts and could use a bit of touch up work before release. 2. The corn seems to be in a strange part of the map, I understand that the builders may like it there just my opinion 3. Needs a bit more variation. Like maybe a couple trees that aren't standard spawn in minecraft trees and also It would be nice to have a small creek.
1. Tell us exactly what's rushed and needs "touching up".
2. I agree, the exact middle of a map is a terrible place for a cornucopia.
3. Make your own map and make a billion "custom trees" and place "loads of creeks" to your heartd content.

Either way I'm not fazed, as you are the only one with that viewpoint.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
To everyone's knowledge we ARE fixing some issues around the map and most of the holes in the ravine is fixed now.

1. Like Juan said "What is rushed up"?
2. Agree.
3. It has been added a couple of 'custom' trees in the forest now.

Thanks for the constructive critism.

firepower564

Spectator
Reaction score
K thanks for taking what I said and taking a look at it. The part that seemed rush by the way was some of the terraforming should have said that sorry. Was a big fan of Khamurah or however you spell it and I think this could be one of my favorite maps.

Bayani

Platinum
Reaction score
I still think this map looks really good guys. Love it now that it's finished :) - Northy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci