• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lost points because of deathmatch bug.

P5yCh0xLuKe2

Tribute
Reaction score
When I went into deathmatch everybody was invisible and the other people said "I can't see anyone" and 5 minutes later it crashed and i didn't get the points i earned that round.

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would be more infuriated about the win i wouldn't have gotten but this seems to be new and will be fixed when it can be. They can't give you what you think you deserve though.

Jetscat1

Survivor
Reaction score
I'd assume it was just a -Very- strange bug; I don't see it to be a problem in the future, hence many other users haven't experienced it(?), well, they could have, but I'd assume they'd report it like you did. But yea, there's been tons of odd bugs, that are like one in a million to get, for example:

- All chests are empty.
- Game Begins in Lobby.
- Night time at the start of the match. (Hence completely skipping by corn refill :p)
- Etc., And much much more random things, that aren't going to get fixed simply because they're way to rare to take Developers/Chad's time for more important serious bugs, such as server crashes.

P5yCh0xLuKe2

Tribute
Reaction score
This just happened again and I lost the points I gained that round on server 15

P5yCh0xLuKe2

Tribute
Reaction score
I started that game with 2,754 then the last time I checked in the game that crashed i had 2,826 and then deathmatch (where it crashes) then I quit went into a different server, I had 2,754.

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well if it is an up and coming game breaking bug then i am sure they will get on the road to fix it as soon as more people start experiencing the problem because, as of now, you are the sole person who has experienced this bug (and told others.) Don't expect it to be fixed soon though, sometimes it takes a day to a month.

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
Yesterday I got a java exception in a deathmatch I would have won too easily, so I didn't get the win or the points, which annoyed me to death, but I came back like a day later and noticed I had more points than I originally thought, so you might get the points you deserve.

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
Yesterday I got a java exception in a deathmatch I would have won too easily, so I didn't get the win or the points, which annoyed me to death, but I came back like a day later and noticed I had more points than I originally thought, so you might get the points you deserve.
Sometimes the server simply needs to be restarted, and then it'll submit the data that it has to the database.
Chad or myself check the servers at random times to restart them, which for me is normally around 8PM CST.

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
Sometimes the server simply needs to be restarted, and then it'll submit the data that it has to the database.
Chad or myself check the servers at random times to restart them, which for me is normally around 8PM CST.
Okay. Another thing is that I'm getting a lot of java exceptions, like peer write to socket or something like that, when I first join a lobby, and that kicks me. Is this error from my side or MCSG's side?

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Okay. Another thing is that I'm getting a lot of java exceptions, like peer write to socket or something like that, when I first join a lobby, and that kicks me. Is this error from my side or MCSG's side?
Neither, when you get kicked from a lobby it is because someone who donated or someone of higher authority wanted to get onto the server and you were the last one to join the server. Some ways you could prevent this from happening is by getting on the servers very early or to become a donor.

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
Neither, when you get kicked from a lobby it is because someone who donated or someone of higher authority wanted to get onto the server and you were the last one to join the server. Some ways you could prevent this from happening is by getting on the servers very early or to become a donor.
No. Just no.
It's not a donator kick, it's a java exception, caused by an err in the java application.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci