• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lore

TheCrazyCowww

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Overcasting
Nickname: Denis
Past clans: WarGodz , Timber , RedLight , Feigned , Recon , Tracking , Avalanche , Weaken , Radiant etc.
Tell us about yourself: I am a simply player of mcsg who wants to join in this clan .
I am a nice person , and a good teammate .
Read the thread ----_-

Byrah

Diamond
Reaction score
(I know the application status of this clan is closed but I decided to try my luck.)
IGN: Bzng
Nickname: Bazinga
Past Clans: (In my signature)
Tell us about yourself: Well my name Is Pedro also known as Bazinga, I have 15 years old (almost 16 xD) and I'm Portuguese. I'm a chill guy, quick learner and friendly. I'm very active and I'll do my best to help this clan (if I got accepted of course xD). Also, I have been playing this game for ages, so I know every single map for the clanwars and I have been improving a lot, that's the reason why I decided apply to Lore. Concluding I would like to join in this clan since I have my friend Froztey here (I know him very well) and I would like to learn new pvp tactics and be in a high-tier clan with high-tier players :)
Thanks for your time.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci