• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Loot in Chests

Random Loot?

• Yes

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I know what's in all the chests, so NOOOO

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxim Salikhov

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi!

I was playing on the servers, and then I realised that some of the tributes have an unfair advantage because they know where and what loot there is. My suggsetion is to simply randomize the loot so everyone has the same chances for the odds to be in their favor. :)

Kingo

Survivor
Reaction score
The items in the chests are already randomized. It's just that people head to the places with more chests, which in turn gives you a better chance of getting the stuff you want.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hi!

I was playing on the servers, and then I realised that some of the tributes have an unfair advantage because they know where and what loot there is. My suggsetion is to simply randomize the loot so everyone has the same chances for the odds to be in their favor. :)
The items in the chests are already randomized. It's just that people head to the places with more chests, which in turn gives you a better chance of getting the stuff you want.
Kingo is 100% correct!

Reaction score
Yep, Kingo is correct since the servers went public the chests have been randomized. Not much else to say.

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
Yep, they're randomized, although some chests have better chances of spawning better stuff!

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
yes, certain items have a higher change of appearing then others but it is still random.

GammaDude1

Tribute
Reaction score
Not randomized, because secret places (like 1x1 holes in the ocean with jump quests) have good items, and I wouldn't think it worthwhile to do that for normal loot.

Evolta

Diamond
Reaction score
Not randomized, because secret places (like 1x1 holes in the ocean with jump quests) have good items, and I wouldn't think it worthwhile to do that for normal loot.
Exactly. Keep it the way it is.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Those chests are still randomized guys... Thats just a myth that they have better items. And the only true place where you're guarenteed better items is at spawn (because of quantity and accessibility)

Kingo

Survivor
Reaction score
Those chests are still randomized guys... Thats just a myth that they have better items. And the only true place where you're guarenteed better items is at spawn (because of quantity and accessibility)
And the ship! There is heaps of stuff there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci