• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Looking for a Graphic Designer and an Animator

Bredinabox

Experienced
Reaction score
Haider Everyboooodddddddyyyyy :p

My name is Liam, also known as Bredinabox, BreadBox and theliam28.

I am starting a new MCSG YouTube channel, however I am a terrible artist and I will be greatful for a few people who can help me improve my channel.

First of all, I am in need of a Graphic Designer who knows how to create Speed Art or 3D images for the Thumbnails as well as the YouTube Banner.

It would be great if I could have my own animator as well for my YouTube videos.

If you are accepted, I will send you a Skype request and whenever I need a piece of art, I will ask you through Skype :)

Unfortunately, I am only accepting people who are 14 years of age or older, unless you are an extremely talented 13 year old artist. You MUST have Skype(no exceptions). If you would like to be an animator, you must be capable of creating Minecraft Animations :). As we will be creating Minecraft Parodys.

Application :

Name, IGN, Forum Name :

Skype Name :

How many years of art training or computer animation have you had :

How often are you available during the week: (please reply either in minutes, hours, days, 24/7)

What are you applying for : Animator or Graphic Designer

How old are you? :

Remember everyone will be put to the test :) just to be fair. If you are accepted as the official Graphic Designer or Animator, I will give you a SHOUTOUT at the end of each video :p.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci