• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Longest win streak?

Gravey4rd

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
How do you do it? I wish i could sit here and praise you all day from the Graveyard. (See what i did there? No? Okay,
...)
That streak ended at 56 wins. And no i did not have a team of 4 as Nineharted said, sure i did tryhard.. but i bet anyone with a sick streak going would "tryhard" to make it even better. Also i did this before the ghosting started happening and hackers were pretty rare back then.

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
That streak ended at 56 wins. And no i did not have a team of 4 as Nineharted said, sure i did tryhard.. but i bet anyone with a sick streak going would "tryhard" to make it even better. Also i did this before the ghosting started happening and hackers were pretty rare back then.
^^ Nowdays you're likely to find a few hackers every single game. Also, majority of the 'pro' players nowadays that played in V1 used similar tactics before they got popular. Winning was easier until other people starting getting better as well, even if not as good.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci