• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

LOL RIP MCSG

Is 1.9 a good choice for PVP?

• No

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This will definitely change Minecraft PvP a whole bunch. I'm sure many people will leave because of it, but I will definitely be staying to enjoy the new ride and adventure!

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
My own opinion is that all the crapt there adding in the game is just a big excuse for adding stuff into the game for a huge update. All of this stuff was really unnecessary, they could have added something better than shields and dual wielding. And honestly I thought someone from Mojang would say:

"Anyone got any ideas?"
"Hey guys lets improve PvP with shields or something"

The whole idea though is that I believe this will be the downfall for PvP and many others will leave due to this. Yet they might create new gamemodes and such into other servers and maybe MCSG. But it's really just a matter of money at this point now for Mojang (But it already has been for awhile now). I knew someday something like this would happen and if it is the downfall to the community here, then it was nice knowing you all xD!

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My own opinion is that all the crapt there adding in the game is just a big excuse for adding stuff into the game for a huge update. All of this stuff was really unnecessary, they could have added something better than shields and dual wielding. And honestly I thought someone from Mojang would say:

"Anyone got any ideas?"
"Hey guys lets improve PvP with shields or something"

The whole idea though is that I believe this will be the downfall for PvP and many others will leave due to this. Yet they might create new gamemodes and such into other servers and maybe MCSG. But it's really just a matter of money at this point now for Mojang (But it already has been for awhile now). I knew someday something like this would happen and if it is the downfall to the community here, then it was nice knowing you all xD!
This opinion is entirely an assumption.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's my opinion on what the future holds and partially a joke. Are you going to nitpick me more on my post?
No, because 1) I have better things to do, 2) I can't change your mind, and 3) I want you to respect me. I just hope we can all get enjoyment out of 1.9.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci