• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

LOCK PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shy_ImpacT

Diamond
Reaction score
hello guys me alien ye i have tryed to join 2 times but not sucess. i want to join becaous i know very many here in the clan. and i want to be in the brotherhood. i actually not the best MCSG player but i think im a decent player for this clan. i have tried to com in the clan 2 times why i not comed in is becaous i failed hard -_- my strong side is fns combos and bow,. and im good with team work. my weakside is fishing rod water fights and i think i have some weaksides but i dont know them, if u play with me u can see it. and the facts of me: im 15 years old from Norway, playing Hockey if im not online is becaous of that. im very good friend with cheeze best friend. i have played a lot with him ask him if u wnt to know more of me so yea tahts all pls just read it and yea bye
did u make your skin?

ImNissen

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello :)
My IGN is ImNissen and i am 16 years old. The reason i want to join this clan is because i know its a good clan already and it has alot of potensial. Also i have a few friends here and i want to meet some new people aswell.
As pvp sthrengts go i am pretty good at using secondary weapons to my advantage. I also use the terrain pretty good and choose a good spot to fight before the fight happends. Theese streanghts is good in teamfights, witch i consider myself quite good at.
I think i am good at sword fighting, but i often have a big disadvantage as my internett is really unsable and at is best i get good ping and at worst i can get 150 ping. But overall i do good in swordfighting and work well in intense situations where i can keep calm. I decent with bow. My main strenght is defensieve bow shots as 180 bowshots. Alltho im not to good at 1v1 bow fights in deathmatches etc.
I have good previous clan experiences like Revolutionize, HellFire, Untalented, Emperors and Venom. The thing i still lack on mcsg is expirience in clan wars as i havent played to many mcsg clan wars, but i have done alot of ffa's and 2v2v2's and stuff like that. In ffa and cw's i often survive until deathmatch as im good at running and surviving with the stuff that i get. I have good routes and secondary routes on most maps. But since i was a hive player i dont know the lesser played map's like howling mountains and sg3. but i can easly get routes if someone tells me some :) but mainly i have good routes and secondary routes on most maps from youtube and playing myself and playing with friends.
Ohh almost forgot :D I have like 160 wins i think. and 700 games played but i mainly got that stats before i moved to hive when i was a complete noob. on hive i have nearly 500 wins.
Im not to good at writing applications but hopefully this is good enough :)

-ImNissen

Zelika

Quantum
Reaction score
My IGN is ImNissen and i am 16 years old. The reason i want to join this clan is because i know its a good clan already and it has alot of potensial. Also i have a few friends here and i want to meet some new people aswell.
As pvp sthrengts go i am pretty good at using secondary weapons to my advantage. I also use the terrain pretty good and choose a good spot to fight before the fight happends. Theese streanghts is good in teamfights, witch i consider myself quite good at.
I think i am good at sword fighting, but i often have a big disadvantage as my internett is really unsable and at is best i get good ping and at worst i can get 150 ping. But overall i do good in swordfighting and work well in intense situations where i can keep calm. I decent with bow. My main strenght is defensieve bow shots as 180 bowshots. Alltho im not to good at 1v1 bow fights in deathmatches etc.
I have good previous clan experiences like Revolutionize, HellFire, Untalented, Emperors and Venom. The thing i still lack on mcsg is expirience in clan wars as i havent played to many mcsg clan wars, but i have done alot of ffa's and 2v2v2's and stuff like that. In ffa and cw's i often survive until deathmatch as im good at running and surviving with the stuff that i get. I have good routes and secondary routes on most maps. But since i was a hive player i dont know the lesser played map's like howling mountains and sg3. but i can easly get routes if someone tells me some :) but mainly i have good routes and secondary routes on most maps from youtube and playing myself and playing with friends.
Ohh almost forgot :D I have like 160 wins i think. and 700 games played but i mainly got that stats before i moved to hive when i was a complete noob. on hive i have nearly 500 wins.

-ImNissen
GL :3

KYSKILLZ

Experienced
Reaction score

-ImNissen
You seem like a really cool guy,And I'd love to accept you,But chezze made his clan AGAIN. So I'm sure you'd rather be with them :) Tell me if so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci