• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

LOCK PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teku3O

Career
Reaction score
Yo. I am interested in joining this clan. My name is Luca I am from germany and I am 17 years old. I played mcsg when it was still in beta about when sg2 was realeased. I have around 600-700 wins I dont know exactly how many. When the leaderboards was split in regions I was on 5th place. But this actually doesnt matter I guess. I took a break for about half a yea from minecraft cause of school and work. My last clan where I was included was TheLegends which was by far the best clan at this time. My IGN is Kaktus96.
Accepted mate, I meet very few people who are oldschool from the beta days, :D. I started when the only map available was SG1, that's irrelevant anyway..

MegaDani900

Career
Reaction score
Hey guys :)
i thought about playing mcsg again cause i took a break from it ^^ i saw your clan and i think its very good and i can have some fun there ^^
hm im 17 from germany i have idk 970 wins or something like that i dont exactly know :x
i was admin of the legends from start to end and now i am interested in this clan ^^
so whats your answer :p?

Teku3O

Career
Reaction score
i thought about playing mcsg again cause i took a break from it ^^ i saw your clan and i think its very good and i can have some fun there ^^
hm im 17 from germany i have idk 970 wins or something like that i dont exactly know :x
i was admin of the legends from start to end and now i am interested in this clan ^^
izk
app is 2 swag for stronk

Teku3O

Career
Reaction score
Thx whats the Ip I cant find it
Be sure to add me on Skype
- teku30

Sench

Diamond
Reaction score
MegaDani! :) Surprisingly you came back, I thought you were away 4evr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci