• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lobby Timer WAY too long

Do you agree?

• Yes

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
^
Yus. I sincerly hope the lobby time will not be changed... I need the time, to browse the forums, people need time to team, and vote and skip. People need the 5 minutes to leave and join. Also this would be HORRIBLE for Non-donors, as it will be even harder than usual to find a lobby to join.
no it wouldnt be harder, you just join after dm. It's impossible to join mid lobby because of sponsors kicking you out. Teaming can be done in three minutes. forums can be done in three minutes. It's annoying if you join a game, and die right away, you think, "what a waste of time" I know we've all said it before, "I HATE LOBBY TIMERS"

GibboAssassin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The lobby time is fine as it is. It gives people a chance to chill out between games, find a new team or even step away from their computer to get a drink or something to eat. And it gives non-donors a lot of time to get into a server with friends (spaces do free up believe it or not xD) so I think that 5 mins is fine.

I'm locking this thread as it has been answered by many people. Lobby times probably won't change unfortunately, sorry.

Anymore questions? Send me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci