• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lobby Timer WAY too long

Do you agree?

• Yes

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I know I'm not the only one who hates joining a game, and having to wait in a lobby to play. Especially when you get killed in the first minute. It basically goes like this(for non donors) Join game with a 5 minute lobby. Get killed in the first minute. It sucks! I know, that's why you get a donor. Still, even with a donor a 5 minute lobby time is horrible if you die in the first minute! I feel like it's not even worth it! If possible, I think it should be shortened to three, or maybe even 2 1/2 minutes. Who agrees?

Dentalrednasty

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No, The lobby time is fine as it is. I use the time to get a little break. bathroom break.. browse the forums, or just have a bit of fun on teamspeak and in the lobby.

Its healthy that there is a 5 min break between games. because you can relax between the games.

This is suggested many times, And it won't be changed.

Reaction score
^
Yus. I sincerly hope the lobby time will not be changed... I need the time, to browse the forums, people need time to team, and vote and skip. People need the 5 minutes to leave and join. Also this would be HORRIBLE for Non-donors, as it will be even harder than usual to find a lobby to join.

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Oh come on guys, can I answer the nice man's questions for once come on.
I'll #ReqLock for you.

Reaction score
But we are on here to play SG, not wait.
5 minutes is not long, Idk what the problem is.... Especially for non-donors, some of you go off and complain, and now you want the lobby time shortened? The lobby time is the time to join before a game.... Non-donors need the 5 minutes to even get a shot to join a lobby.

Tigerstain

Diamond
Reaction score
Most people are used to doing things offline during their 5 minutes. The time can be useful for cooling your head too, perhaps you lost the last game and you're not too happy about it, you have that lobby time to take a walk around the house, get water, cool your head, and come back and play. Rather than staring at the screen and saying profanities in chat. Just my two cents :3

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Most people are used to doing things offline during their 5 minutes. The time can be useful for cooling your head too, perhaps you lost the last game and you're not too happy about it, you have that lobby time to take a walk around the house, get water, cool your head, and come back and play. Rather than staring at the screen and saying profanities in chat. Just my two cents :3
I think that was 3 cents :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci