• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lobby stats.

Should this be made a plugin?

• Yes

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I'm still deciding...

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
This is an amazing idea. Anyone claiming that it's a bad idea because "THIS PROMOTES TARGETING" should realize that 1. you can already get targeted because seeing bounty is public and 2. you can /stats anyone in the lobby (which I do every game) All this does is organize it a little better and make it more time efficient to see who you're playing with.
Lol well with bounty, alot of good players keep their bounty points very low.. to prevent targetting. And not many people will go through the /stats of all 23 players in the lobby..

Gamer101luke

District 13
Reaction score
This was a thoughtful idea, although like most people have stated, it would cause lots of targeting for good players. Sadly, I doubt this would be implemented for this reason.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
This would target the players and it would make an obnoxious situation, also some players could be oblivious of the new command and might be wondering why they get targeted so much.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci