• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lobby stats.

Should this be made a plugin?

• Yes

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I'm still deciding...

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

ProHighJacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I was just typing /stats [Players Name] And then i had an idea.

Why doesnt mcsg implicate a plugin so that if you do /stats lobby it would rank all players 1-24 etc By their overall player rank so that you could see who you are coming up against in the next game.

The only con is that there might not be a plugin for this.

Just wondering for your guys feedback. If you have any explanations could you please list them below.

Thanks,
-Pro

GamerChappy

Experienced
Reaction score
Awesome idea, but I'm not too sure... Maybe a good plugin for moderators, because I could see abuse from jerks who are just trying to kill the best people in the game.

Annoying as hell, but if you wanted to you could just /stats everyone in the game and compare ranks, as it is still shown.

I'd support it, but I know others who'd just d*** around with it and ruin the game. To be honest, I like the mystery of who you're going to play against. Adds a level of realism to it.

Last edited:

GamerChappy

Experienced
Reaction score
I think that will just make higher ranked players get targeted even more :(
My point exactly. Still, awesome idea, should be considered. Maybe just /rank or /lb for leaderboard rank? I think there's another plugin which uses that exact same command prompt, but it isn't installed and isn't used.
For those of you wondering, the plugin is called 'LogBlock' and helps to stop griefers on Survival Servers. /lb is a shortened version of /logblock which when used can tell all the stats about that block and previous blocks placed there, as well as what it was destroyed with, who destroyed it, who placed it, when, etc.

Reaction score
I like the idea, but as many have stated already, think about the targeting, but then again a high percentile of the players who would get chased are donors or well known and already get targeted. I like the idea!

Ender_Harold

Career
Reaction score
*Developer joins a Lobby* Annoying Nubs: hey guys look its a dum develupor let's kill him hahaha lelelel

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't like this, because people would then just target the best players right off the start.

DoUEvenShift

Diamond
Reaction score
This is an amazing idea. Anyone claiming that it's a bad idea because "THIS PROMOTES TARGETING" should realize that 1. you can already get targeted because seeing bounty is public and 2. you can /stats anyone in the lobby (which I do every game) All this does is organize it a little better and make it more time efficient to see who you're playing with.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci