• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lobby Parkour Idea

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My friend and I came up with an idea to help pass time in the lobby yesterday.

After playing a server for a while, we found a parkour challenge in the hub that, once completed, told you your completion time.
For example:
You completed the parkour in [8.79 seconds]

So, if we could somehow have this parkour timer plugin in the lobby, I figured we could have some sort of leaderboards for this parkour speed run.

Now, the leaderboards would display the fastest times from each lobby, not worldwide. This would create a little competition in the lobby, with players competing to get the fastest time before the lobby ends.

Another addition is the announcement of the winner at the end of lobby time.
For example:

[3] seconds until lobby ends.
[2] seconds until lobby ends.
[1] second until lobby ends.
The winner of the parkour speedrun is: [name]

We just thought it would be a bit of fun, and obviously a new lobby, or an addition to the current lobby would need to be implemented for this to work.

The parkour will be relatively short, and easy enough to speedrun, but hard enough to create competition.

I still don't know if this is possible, but hopefully we can have something like this in the future!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci