• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

LISTEN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xystz

Quantum
Reaction score
That whole text is cancer.
Nice double post.
MODS AND OWNERS AND ADMINS AND DEV'S THIS IS SO ANNOYING, MCSG HAS TURNED INTO HIVE WHERE EVERYTIME YOU DIE THEY SAY EZZZ, GG10, L2P, GET GOOD, NOOB,NAB. CAN YOU HONESTLY PLEASE ADD AS SAYING "EZ,GG10,L2P,GET GOOD,NOOB,NAB" BANNABLE BECAUSE OF THE AMOUNT OF TIMES OF PEOPLE SAYING THAT ITS GOTTEN ANNOYING OF HOW MANY TIMES ME AND MY FRIENDS HAVE BEEN KILLED BY HACKERS OR JUST A PLAYER IN GENERAL TARGETD US AND SAID GG10 EZ L2P GET GOOD NOOB NAB.
Of what im saying is
Please make "Ez,L2p,Get good,Noob,Nab" Bannable because of the amount of times its been said Its getting out of hand
VERY ORIGINAL THREAD. THIS HAS NEVER BEEN THOUGHT ABOUT THANKS FOR BRINGING IT TO OUR ATTENTION!!!!!

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello, sorry to hear that you are having some issues, if you ever feel that you were abused by another member of the community feel free to report them and the staff team will handle it. My suggestion for dealing with that kind of chat is just to ignore it, i know it is hard to do but just realize that most of the time when someone says something like that, its because you put up a good fight and almost killed them, but they don't want to admit that. So just ignore it, try to take to high road and simply leave the server if someone is talking trash about you.
Thread locked, feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci