• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

QUARTER QUELL List of known bugs {Unofficial}

Fusionnuggets

Platinum
Reaction score
The invisible people in death match is a BIG problem for me, I've probably lost about 10 games out of 90 because of it.
Not only are they invisible, but you cannot hit them, Me and a friend tested it, the only way you can win is if they get killed by, drowning, lightning, suicide, or having 5 fans and setting them on fire a bunch of times which was not easy ._.

Kennyrulez

Diamond
Reaction score
One that I found is the dome cuts off the chest ontop of the volcano

J

Jlioner

If you eat a gapple at the beginning of dm you often lose 2 instead of 1...
Same with crafting tables u lose them all if you craft with one
(Tip: drop the others before you craft)

kpwn243

Administrator
Reaction score
The invisible people in death match is a BIG problem for me, I've probably lost about 10 games out of 90 because of it.
Not only are they invisible, but you cannot hit them, Me and a friend tested it, the only way you can win is if they get killed by, drowning, lightning, suicide, or having 5 fans and setting them on fire a bunch of times which was not easy ._.
Sadly this is an issue we have trying to resolve for quite some time now. We traced the issue to a bug with Bukkit. Bukkit for some reason when it teleports a person to an unloaded area of map the player becomes permanently invisible. We have tried loading the deathmatch arena before teleport but have been unsuccessful in fixing the ghosting issue.
Rest assured we are trying to fix this.

J

Jlioner

what? I thought its fixed!
Because after PreDeathmatch all players are visible again - even if they were previously invisible...

alien676

Platinum
Reaction score
hello mcsg. what is dis bs ghosting and Good mcsg is gonna get so underrate about this do something! and hackers BTW

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci