• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

List of Ex-Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

niek

Experienced
Reaction score
The pieter you tagged actually never was a mod, it's the previous name of Sheldor , who currently is a senior mod.

Unuxon

Career
Reaction score
Maybe I just missed it but I didn't see YoshiYamiYori and he's an ex-moderator.

qqopp

Experienced
Reaction score
Many of you probably aren't even aware that I exist, but I couldn't resist posting here. My name is qqopp (qwop) - better known as Matt. I was staff on MCSG for quite some time starting early in 2012 until I retired in late 2013. I loved the staff team I worked with. Just thinking back to that time brings back a lot of nostalgia that I would love to relive. MCSG not only provided me with a game that I loved, but also a community that beat any other in quantity, and better yet, quality. There are a lot of names on that list that I recognize and will always remember. Aeruner Blamph just to name a few. Where this community has gone from where it started is incredible. I love to see new names on the staff team and I only hope that they're making amazing memories like I did.

I'll always remember the video that we could always get a great laugh out of (staff favorite of course)

Anyways, that's my little bit of nostalgia. Thank you for the thread, as it does bring back great memories. I want to wish the current staff team the best of luck. And to those who may someday be put on this list: welcome to the greatest retired staff team to have ever existed.

-qqopp (the original mustache) Matt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci