• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

List of Ex-Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Axel | PlazaGames

Hello!

Would you mind if you added me to the list?
I recently resigned a few months ago.

Thanks!

- Alex | PlazaGames

Lis

Career
Reaction score
How is the organized exactly? Is it just adding people as they go or .. ? I think it would be a lot easier to organize it in alphabetical order or something more clean so it's easier to find people.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
How is the organized exactly? Is it just adding people as they go or .. ? I think it would be a lot easier to organize it in alphabetical order or something more clean so it's easier to find people.
Not at all.

It goes from oldest-newest. That way its easier to see who was the last one written down and check the moderators who resigned since the date the person was written down.

Also, the date the thread was last edited helps the search of moderators that aren't written since then.

The thread is organized as-is, you just probably didn't contemplate the above, or found it redundant.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Valethar was a SR Mod.
erhmaghed, it is sneezy. It is said his sneezes blow out gold dust. Is this true?

Thanks for your contribution. I could only find data of him being a Senior Mod, but you have been too old in this community that you would know better than me. If you see any names missing, please tell.

Jdennis

Platinum
Reaction score
Please can u add me I'm an Ex-Mod dont have the symbol but it was :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci