• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Limitless #EU Team

Malleeto

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Faye
IGN: Malleeto
Wins: 112
Games played: 1000
You have my skype
I have been playing for about 1 year
9 favourite maps: Valleyside Universaty, SG 4 Wyverns Wake,Holiday Resort,Avaricia, Icarus, Lobby Games, Sg Highway, Moonbase 9 I like them all because of the tier 2 chest routes and the games arent so short or too long.
Why I want to join: I would like to join because I think it will be a good expierence and I have never been in a clan before. Thanks :D

HarrisonR_

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Faye
IGN: Malleeto
Wins: 112
Games played: 1000
You have my skype
I have been playing for about 1 year
9 favourite maps: Valleyside Universaty, SG 4 Wyverns Wake,Holiday Resort,Avaricia, Icarus, Lobby Games, Sg Highway, Moonbase 9 I like them all because of the tier 2 chest routes and the games arent so short or too long.
Why I want to join: I would like to join because I think it will be a good expierence and I have never been in a clan before. Thanks :D
Declined due to lack of clan experience,

BenPCGamingHD

Experienced
Reaction score
1, Name :Ben
2, IGN :BenPCGamingHD
3, Age(13+)* :14
4, Wins(100+)* :108
5, Games Played :445
6, Skype & Team speak* :skype (i have you added, My name is armless fappers xD)
7, Donor* :nah
8, How long have you been playing :since minecraft 1.2.5
9, Favorite Map, why :moonbase 9 (op routes), holiday resort, valleyside
10, Why do you want to join this clan : to meet new people

OfficialConquered

Spectator
Reaction score
1, Name : Henry
2, IGN :3, Age(13+)* : 13
4, Wins(100+)* : 24 but have 146 wins ion hive
5, Games Played : 137 started playing yesterday
6, Skype & Team speak* : TS: v7is0n_ Skype: MrProPvP ( you have me )
7, Donor* : no sorry ...
8, How long have you been playing : i was here for about a year and then quit and moved to hive and now have came back again
9, Favorite Map, why : Holiday cause i have so many routes and fortune island cause i have a good route also
10, Why do you want to join this clan : cause your good at pvp and i know i might have the best stats but im a good player i have been in hive clans like Vikingsv2 and had a frostbite trial twice . i was also going to get in and then closed and re opened later on what got me annoyed. i made my own clan what went really well beat exotic who were a great clan on mcsg and i feel like i would be a good contribute to the clan being active all the time. You might not remember but i was a trial for luna but i left cause i wasn't listened to , i was friends with TicaTaca_ what i got 25 wins on in 1 day.
plz give me a chance,

Henry

HarrisonR_

Tribute
Reaction score
1, Name :Ben
2, IGN :BenPCGamingHD
3, Age(13+)* :14
4, Wins(100+)* :108
5, Games Played :445
6, Skype & Team speak* :skype (i have you added, My name is armless fappers xD)
7, Donor* :nah
8, How long have you been playing :since minecraft 1.2.5
9, Favorite Map, why :moonbase 9 (op routes), holiday resort, valleyside
10, Why do you want to join this clan : to meet new people
Accepted for trial, I will call you on skype.

HarrisonR_

Tribute
Reaction score
1, Name : Henry
2, IGN :3, Age(13+)* : 13
4, Wins(100+)* : 24 but have 146 wins ion hive
5, Games Played : 137 started playing yesterday
6, Skype & Team speak* : TS: v7is0n_ Skype: MrProPvP ( you have me )
7, Donor* : no sorry ...
8, How long have you been playing : i was here for about a year and then quit and moved to hive and now have came back again
9, Favorite Map, why : Holiday cause i have so many routes and fortune island cause i have a good route also
10, Why do you want to join this clan : cause your good at pvp and i know i might have the best stats but im a good player i have been in hive clans like Vikingsv2 and had a frostbite trial twice . i was also going to get in and then closed and re opened later on what got me annoyed. i made my own clan what went really well beat exotic who were a great clan on mcsg and i feel like i would be a good contribute to the clan being active all the time. You might not remember but i was a trial for luna but i left cause i wasn't listened to , i was friends with TicaTaca_ what i got 25 wins on in 1 day.
plz give me a chance,

Henry
Declined as you didn't show interest in the clan and you were acting immature in your trial.

Last edited:

Justin / Bullet

Diamond
Reaction score
1, Name : Justin
2, IGN : BulletJC
3, Age(13+)* : 13, almost 14
4, Wins(100+)* : 132
5, Games Played : 526
6, Skype & Team speak* : Yes, I have Skype (justinqcai), and I can get TeamSpeak if necessary
7, Donor* : Diamond
8, How long have you been playing MCSG : i forget :p this is my new account, but if combined wigh my old account ive been playing for roughly half a year
9, Favorite Map, why : Solar Frost, because its fast paced and nearly everybody gets stacked, so its a challenge
10, Why do you want to join this clan :Because I've watched nearly all of Harrisons videos and I think hes a beast, soilid PvPer, and being in the clan could help me learn from him :D
*just a side note, I am a US player, but hopefully that wont matter as I still get decent ping on EU servers :D

1122edd

Spectator
Reaction score
LIMITLESS
We are an EU team made up of strong loyal players. This clan is run by me Harrison (also known as Eminatez). This clan revolves around fairness, we believe that lower ranked members should always take part in at least a round. This is a new clan and will certainly improve in the future. So if you like what you hear, feel free to apply
RULES
We play by these rules only

Only first to 5

Only 3v3's or 4v4's

No postpone (Unless both clans agree)

No sponsoring/bounty

Only people on the roster
can play

No teaming with randoms

Two minutes grace period

Crash in game counts as death

Crash in pregame without proof = Game continues

you must win the game to win a round.

good luck.

APPLY
* =No Acceptions

1, Name :
2, IGN :

3, Age(13+)* :
4, Wins(100+)* :
5, Games Played :
6, Skype & Team speak* :
7, Donor* :
8, How long have you been playing MCSG :
9, Favorite Map, why :
10, Why do you want to join this clan :

ROSTER

OWNER
Eminatez

Leader

Officers (500+ wins)

Members
1, Jess_ter

Cheerleaders

GOOD LUCK :D
1, Name : Edward French (Eddie)
2, IGN :1122edd
3, Age(13+)* :11
4, Wins(100+)* :mcsg 6 hive 149
5, Games Played :dunno
6, Skype & Team speak* :Skype you have me and no team speak
7, Donor* on hive
8, How long have you been playing MCSG :not for that long but i'm good
9, Favorite Map, why :moonbase because it is so different and breeze island becuase i have a good chest route
10, Why do you want to join this clan :because i have been playing hive for a long while but mcsg is like a different type of pvp and all the 5 wins i got was when i was practicing. Also i enjoy pvp and working as teams.

1122edd

Spectator
Reaction score
7, Donor* on hive
9, Favorite Map, why :moonbase because it is so different and breeze island becuase i have a good chest route
10, Why do you want to join this clan :because i have been playing hive for a long while but mcsg is like a different type of pvp and all the 5 wins i got was when i was practicing. Also i enjoy pvp and working as teams.

HarrisonR_

Tribute
Reaction score
7, Donor* on hive
sorry you do not meet the required age, or the required amount of wins. Declined

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci