• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lilypads in chests?

xXxSangiexXx

Tribute
Reaction score
I think we should have placeable Lilypads in chests mainly for more interesting water combat fights. It's annoying to chase someone in the water if none of you have bows. Is this a good idea?

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
It's an idea, and has the possibility of helping in a water fight, but I can only imagine that it takes a while to 'code' in new chest spawns, and lily pads seem a bit trivial for all that work.
While it is a good idea, it only has one use, and would be very hard to execute at that.

Great idea, I just don't think it would fit with MCSG's esthetic.

ItsTheSM1

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't think this is the best idea, and like Duck said, I bet it takes a while to change the chest spawns. It's a creative idea, but I just don't like it, maybe because I already suck at water fights, and would do even worse with lilybads ;)

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Mmh... Sounds interesting :) But i don't think they should be in chests, because then they would just fill up your inventory when you don't need them (on maps without many water, Kharmunrah and such).
But maybe as a sponsor item?

Derbin Dobegan

Tribute
Reaction score
You are actually able to obtain lily pads if you steer a boat through them, but you aren't actually able to place them back down, so there would be even more code to alter, since you would have to add exceptions for them.

king_tnerb

Survivor
Reaction score
Great idea! I really want a way to counter those annoying water dudes.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'd rate this idea as not great, but not terrible. It would be interesting but I don't think it would be a great addition.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I think it would be annoying to have to place lily pads everywhere in the water, and then them being there would also be annoying. And it would kind of ruin the aspect of the water on maps .-. I don't like the idea myself.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
But let us be honest, we have all ran in water a few times, it would be the most annoying thing ever to be fighting a guy in full iron, try to swim away, and have him just parkour to you... Moral of the story... No.

shoottomaim

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You realise that all they have to do is to configure two settings in their configuration files, right.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci