• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

LilBub's AMA 2.0

Alyssa

Fabulous
Reaction score
If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be and why? Who would you take with you?

LilBub

Platinum
Reaction score
If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be and why? Who would you take with you?
I specifically want to go to London and visit all my family, I'd probably take my little brother to be honest! :)
If I could travel anywhere in general it would just be all over the world, I want to see everything!
I couldn't pick one person for that i'd probably wait until I was 21 or older and then take a group of friends who were same age so we could actually go do things in America and stuff haha :)
1. Favorite Colour
2. Favorite Moment As A Staff Member
3. Hi
1. Favourite Colour is Yellow!!!!
2. Probably when my mod buddies leave the mod buddy program and I watch them grow up like my children haha!
3. Hello! :D

1. You got a boyfriend? ;)
Nope I am a single pringle :) ahahaha

Nice post
Thank you! :)

quartz hub
oh lordy. Glenneth, please.

SUCH A BABE.
YOU ARE!

first map you won an SG on?
I honestly do not remember, I joined so long ago.. I couldn't even guess if I wanted to haha

Wanna CB? but on a serious note, are we chill? :)
Hahaha, yeah we're chill.

Fav youtuber? Not minecraft related
PointlessBlog and Zoella for sure :) I love them

Alyssa

Fabulous
Reaction score
Yass I want to go to London as well and America and everywhere xD

BlazingLazer

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this question was asked already, but anyways what inspired you to come back to the Staff Team?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci