• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#LightSide AU Clan

fatcatcocoa1999

Survivor
Reaction score
Name- Joe
IGN- fatcatcocoa
Age- 69, But I act immature for my age.
Do you have Skype? If so what is it? I don't know what this is.
Do you have MCSG donor? When I die, I will donate my organs, if that counts.
How many wins do you have? I have captured two children, but the fat ones rolled away.
Will you be committed to this clan if accepted? Nope
Why do you want to be in this clan(in one sentence)? I want to take all of you and invite you to my basement so we can have a permanent sleepover.
Have you ever been banned before? If so why and for how long? I have been banned in several countries, including Soviet Russia
Where do you live? 457 Ferntree Gully VIC 3156
What are you really good at, eg Bow, Water Battles, Team Strategies? my weaknesses are kidnapping the fat ones, because they roll away. But I can capture almost any child.

KabaniaBum

Experienced
Reaction score
Lo
Name- Joe
IGN- fatcatcocoa
Age- 69, But I act immature for my age.
Do you have Skype? If so what is it? I don't know what this is.
Do you have MCSG donor? When I die, I will donate my organs, if that counts.
How many wins do you have? I have captured two children, but the fat ones rolled away.
Will you be committed to this clan if accepted? Nope
Why do you want to be in this clan(in one sentence)? I want to take all of you and invite you to my basement so we can have a permanent sleepover.
Have you ever been banned before? If so why and for how long? I have been banned in several countries, including Soviet Russia
Where do you live? 457 Ferntree Gully VIC 3156
What are you really good at, eg Bow, Water Battles, Team Strategies? my weaknesses are kidnapping the fat ones, because they roll away. But I can capture almost any child.
l

jackson_murray

Platinum
Reaction score
# challenges you to a clan battle
For further details add me in Skype jackson_murray36

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member