• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Leverage [AU Recruiting]

Status
Not open for further replies.

iAngelBeastHD

Tribute
Reaction score
First of all you are definitely not mature enough to lead a clan and second of all I recall you telling me over TeamSpeak about how you don't care about MineCraft.
First of all, ur calling me immature when I can actually get a joke and move on from it. With that, ur immature in enough to TRY and cause flame on our thread. Delete this post and leave the thread to prevent more flame. Immature much.

Frozen_Fire120

Spectator
Reaction score
First of all, ur calling me immature when I can actually get a joke and move on from it. With that, ur immature in enough to TRY and cause flame on our thread. Delete this post and leave the thread to prevent more flame. Immature much.
Nicely said Angel.

Asko

Tribute
Reaction score
Okay, you are being a hypocrite by replying to "flame". Also what you have said to me and others in the past was way past a joke and completely inappropriate, showing us all that you are unable to lead a clan.

NathBrad

Diamond
Reaction score
Okay, you are being a hypocrite by replying to "flame". Also what you have said to me and others in the past was way past a joke and completely inappropriate, showing us all that you are unable to lead a clan.
Can you please get off our page we don't need to start flame. That is your opinion that he can't lead a clan and nobody cares about it because they know it's not true.

iAngelBeastHD

Tribute
Reaction score
You're calling me a hypocrite. The mature thing to do would be to listen and leave our thread. Have a nice day

iRektU

Tribute
Reaction score
IRL Name/Nickname - Daniel/ Dan
IGN - iRektU/ crazydudes9
Age - 11
Strength - Sword/fns/rod
Drawbacks/Weakness - Ice battles. Team of hackers
Skype - ishrektu
Wins out of games - 15/70 on iRektU. I got main which i mentioned earlier but plz dont say no cause of those stats.
Why do you desire to join Leverage - Because i am clanless. I feel lonely not being in a clan and i want a good clan to join with nice ppl. :)

DarkShadowMC133

Diamond
Reaction score
IRL Name/Nickname - Daniel/ Dan
IGN - iRektU/ crazydudes9
Age - 11
Strength - Sword/fns/rod
Drawbacks/Weakness - Ice battles. Team of hackers
Skype - ishrektu
Wins out of games - 15/70 on iRektU. I got main which i mentioned earlier but plz dont say no cause of those stats.
Why do you desire to join Leverage - Because i am clanless. I feel lonely not being in a clan and i want a good clan to join with nice ppl. :)
You have been accepted for TRIAL

Reaction score
IRL Name/Nickname - Reiley/Yolo
IGN - YoloUniverseYT/InvisNinjqPvP + a few others ;)
Age - 12v
Strength - everything
Drawbacks/Weakness - nothing
Skype - yolouniversepvp
Wins out of games - 91/561 - 182/2300 - 19/74 - 54/480... like 350 wins or something
Why do you desire to join Leverage - cause it seems legitimate

iAngelBeastHD

Tribute
Reaction score
IRL Name/Nickname - Reiley/Yolo
IGN - YoloUniverseYT/InvisNinjqPvP + a few others ;)
Age - 12v
Strength - everything
Drawbacks/Weakness - nothing
Skype - yolouniversepvp
Wins out of games - 91/561 - 182/2300 - 19/74 - 54/480... like 350 wins or something
Why do you desire to join Leverage - cause it seems legitimate
You have been accepted although i have heard that you are a clan hopper. Please stay in leverage for at least 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci