• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

let's talk our technique

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Raise the mini-map is not illegal and useful. (For now)
Treasure chests that are on the surface that would be used to understand color.
I'm sorry, mireiyu, but Rai's minimap (or any minimap) is illegal. I'll let this quote from chad explain.

Anything outside of a vanilla client that provides an unfair advantage (x-ray, minimap, radars, force fields, speedhacking, ect.) is considered a modded or hacked client!
Optifine is allowed, however. Here's where I got the quote from:
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/mcsg-updated-rules-version-2-0.12254/

mireiyu

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm sorry, mireiyu, but Rai's minimap (or any minimap) is illegal. I'll let this quote from chad explain.

Optifine is allowed, however. Here's where I got the quote from:
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/mcsg-updated-rules-version-2-0.12254/
Mini map is NOT allowed and if you are caught using it, you will be banned.
im sorry!!
i must remove my mod.
i was helped you.
your mod is ok?

mireiyu

Survivor
Reaction score
now its mod is removed.

Proud of what strategy is okay. Nothing is wasted.;)

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
im sorry!!
i must remove my mod.
i was helped you.

your mod is ok?
Sorry for the confusion, I was saying mod as in moderator, or a person who monitors and deals with people who break the rules. I was saying it as a question because I didn't know captain was mod. Sorry for that, I'll try to be more clear.

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Sorry for the confusion, I was saying mod as in moderator, or a person who monitors and deals with people who break the rules. I was saying it as a question because I didn't know captain was mod. Sorry for that, I'll try to be more clear.
It's so strange. We are what we ban people for... xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci