• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

let's talk our technique

mireiyu

Survivor
Reaction score
There are many strategies utilizing, has created a winner in MCSG.
For example, the fish themselves. Lit a fire in the ice. Further hides the strong weapon.
Advanced users know them. It is not a game of luck just never.
So, let's discuss the strategy all know that. For a higher-level game. However, the only strategy that can be in a team is an exception.
Hopefully, I can be nice and is written by our tactics.

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Google Translate from Japanese. Don't judge.

You probably would be completely nonunderstandable in another language :p
* We would be completley non understandable in another language

I am getting the feel that this is a person asking for strategies or something?

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
* We would be completley non understandable in another language

I am getting the feel that this is a person asking for strategies or something?
Just discussing various strategies, besides that of teaming.

mireiyu

Survivor
Reaction score
langage? sorry for bad english. so, ZENO said true.
[Just discussing various strategies, besides that of teaming.]
please understand.

mireiyu

Survivor
Reaction score
[機銃掃射は、主要な戦略である。あなたは、サークル内の誰かを追いかける!]
i use google!!
I will also be fixed in the Google initially said.

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Strafing is a major strategy. You chase someone in circles!
Ha, just saw you learning this from Captain Dak over on another thread, and then I went to this one and there you were!

The strategy I use is based off of how much fun I can have. All of these tactics maximize my enjoyment.

1. I never use chest routes (except on Breeze, because otherwise you are screwed)

2. I hit and run the big guys (usually ends in them raging and chasing me around for the rest of the game, or I have to hide from them)

3.I just run around everywhere when I have good stuff, then I use my bow to shoot people, then strafe when I run out of arrows or they get close.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
Ha, just saw you learning this from Captain Dak over on another thread, and then I went to this one and there you were!

The strategy I use is based off of how much fun I can have. All of these tactics maximize my enjoyment.

1. I never use chest routes (except on Breeze, because otherwise you are screwed)

2. I hit and run the big guys (usually ends in them raging and chasing me around for the rest of the game, or I have to hide from them)
.rafe when I run out of arrows or they get close.
Lol

3.I just run around everywhere when I have good stuff, then I use my bow to shoot people, then strafe when I run out of arrows or they get close.
Lolz.

mireiyu

Survivor
Reaction score
[the fish themselves]
It is a technique commonly found on the Island Breeze. When you go to a distant island, you'll be able to cross a little faster if you use this technique. However, since it is necessary to look over the rod when combined, there may not notice the enemy around.
[ Lit a fire in the ice]Texture is just around the flame does not go out brighter light the fire to ice. Flame trap of their own only because you do not know that I finished. Course will also involve your team. The same thing happens in half a block.
[ Further hides the strong weapon]
This technique would be famous. If approaching enemy equivalent to or not you have a weapon so weak from yourself, it will doubt that concealed weapons. There were some who even concealed armor in whom I have seen, wearing the enemy is approaching, that's a must have considerable courage.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci