• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lets talk about: Chest Update

Do you think the new chest upgrade is nice

• Yes

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Nu

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Potato

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Fox is nub

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
So the chest update just came out a few hours for me. I have played a few games and I'm enjoying them, though I have my rant.

~Starting rank~

I think the chest update makes the Survival games more challenging, but at the same time more difficult against —for example— teams. Now, now. If teams are already difficult in the normal version, would they be difficult on the new one? Personally I find myself 'noob' because now on some maps my chest route is now only tier 1. I sometimes not even manage to get full leather. I will have to get used to it.

The new chest update has not all of its cons, it also has some nice pros. I find myself In the need of food pretty rapidly. My inventory Is not full of 10 stacks of food and It makes more challenging the game. I also don't find myself with players with a lot of arrows and having 5 flints 'n steel.

Conclusion: The new update is something more about getting used too. It has its pros and its cons.

~Ending rant~

Tell me in the comments below, what do you think about it. Yay, or nay?

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I haven't played and won't til tomorrow. By what you're saying, looks like I'll need new routes :c, but I think I can get used to it. C: Can someone explain/link me to the changes?

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
I haven't played and won't til tomorrow. By what you're saying, looks like I'll need new routes :c, but I think I can get used to it. C: Can someone explain/link me to the changes?
There still no new thread to all the new changes. Finding Tier 2's is a little bit difficult, also from the tier 2's I saw I saw no golden apple at all. I got to find a tier 3 and had diamond helmet, golden apple and iron sword.

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There still no new thread to all the new changes. Finding Tier 2's is a little bit difficult, also from the tier 2's I saw I saw no golden apple at all. I got to find a tier 3 and had diamond helmet, golden apple and iron sword.
Sick! Sounds awesome.

Wickyy

Career
Reaction score
Well if you are used to playing on the Hive this should be no problem ;) but also i think this is perfect since mcsg is way too easy in my opinion so it should be interesting to see how people adapt to this change.

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well if you are used to playing on the Hive this should be no problem ;) but also i think this is perfect since mcsg is way too easy in my opinion so it should be interesting to see how people adapt to this change.
Played on the Hive only a few times, it's pretty fun so I hope we can incorporate that enjoyment of a more "survival" games style to MCSG :)

OMGitsApple

Survivor
Reaction score
I think that it has its pros and cons, like you stated, but overall I like the new update.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci