• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Let's Fix Up Springfield

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Hello everybody, as you can see from the title, I would like to hear from you guys and find out what exactly you do not like about Springfield, and we'll fix it. Simple as that.

However, if there are any comments such as "remove the map entirely", "start from scratch" and any other negative/non-constructive criticism they'll be deleted to make room for the more intelligent bunch who know that problems have proper solutions.

Please also bare in mind, I don't have to fix the map up, I'm doing it for you guys. So, go ahead.

What should be:
  • Removed
  • Added
  • Changed
  • Fixed
Thank you for your feedback on behalf of Kithex members.

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I know Im a Kithex Member but I wanna give my opinion here: I personally think we should add more details For a weird reason I feel that the map is flat, more chests maybe, but yes some parts of the map I think are kinda flat, that's why I don't 100% enjoy the map, we should do more fancy the structure of some houses.

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Chests and terrain are pretty neat, I'd say clean up after those blank blocks left by 1.8.

ep1cn00bt00b

Experienced
Reaction score
I personally think this map is amazing, and has great gameplay. I know for a fact that nearly everyone else i've talked to does as well.

CarrotTop

Quantum
Reaction score
I know Im a Kithex Member but I wanna give my opinion here: I personally think we should add more details For a weird reason I feel that the map is flat, more chests maybe, but yes some parts of the map I think are kinda flat, that's why I don't 100% enjoy the map, we should do more fancy the structure of some houses.
As Lich said, I believe that the buldings should get more detail added to them, and get rid of the 1.8 blocks. Because in one of the buildings, you can fall down and you're trapped, under the map.

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
As Lich said, I believe that the buldings should get more detail added to them, and get rid of the 1.8 blocks. Because in one of the buildings, you can fall down and you're trapped, under the map.
Could you please give the co-ordinates or a description of where on the map that occur? (Please send it through Slack as this could be possibly be abused to hide.) Thank you for letting us know, that is quite an issue.

CarrotTop

Quantum
Reaction score
Could you please give the co-ordinates or a description of where on the map that occur? (Please send it through Slack as this could be possibly be abused to hide.) Thank you for letting us know, that is quite an issue.
I have to find it again, due to the games i play on it doesnt win. It could be patched too, i dont know. Its just something to do with 1.7&1.8 merge, so they dont show.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci