• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Less waiting time in the lobby?

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Alright, just tell me why you don't want less waiting time in the lobbies.
Originally, lobbies were 5 minutes long. We shortened it to 2.5 minutes to cycle games quicker, but if we went any shorter it just wouldn't make sense. 2 and a half minutes gives people enough time to vote for a map, prepare for the game, and get their friends in if they're playing with any.

Anything shorter than 2:30 just doesn't make sense to me.

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
This has been a problem for people since the beginning. "When will it start!?!?!?!!" they'd ask.

I think people are never satisfied. I was fine with the 5 minute wait time in v1, because I could even take a shower between games. People asked for a shorter wait time. I was fine with the 3.5 minute wait time in the beginning of v2 too, I could still do many things between games if I wanted too. People STILL asked for a shorter wait time. I feel that 2.5 minutes is the LEAST mcgamer should go because anything less than that would not give you time to do things between games. An instant countdown is not the answer either, because someone could go and do something, thinking you had a minute, but actually it got full and you only had 30 seconds left, and by the time you get there, the game is starting and you are at a disadvantage.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci