• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Less waiting time in the lobby?

Ninja_Loop

Tribute
Reaction score
Because it's not really a feature, I am posting this here. As being quite a bad survival games player, I tend to die a lot. It can get really annoying to wait 2:30 minutes, so why not have the pre-game start in 30 seconds when the lobby is full? The donors can still enter full lobbies (so it's not an instant start), clans can still announce their line-up and everyone can still vote just like before.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The issue with that is with people leaving to go do something quickly. People may need to run downstairs and do a chore, or get some food. If the timer went to 30 seconds, you'd either have to go quickly or pray that the lobby wouldn't fill.

I think the only way to really shorten the time is to keep it consistent, no matter how many players are in. 1:30 is pretty much as long as I'd want my wait time, though, so I agree it's too long.

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
There has already been a thread about this:
http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/auto-start-at-24-people.184236/#post-1938692
Staff please lock thread. (Thanks for trying though!)

~Vanth

Because it's not really a feature, I am posting this here. As being quite a bad survival games player, I tend to die a lot. It can get really annoying to wait 2:30 minutes, so why not have the pre-game start in 30 seconds when the lobby is full? The donors can still enter full lobbies (so it's not an instant start), clans can still announce their line-up and everyone can still vote just like before.

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
In those 2 minutes you have to wait you can always go take something to drink or eat, go to the bathroom, watching something on internet or talking with friends on TeamSpeak.

5km

Survivor
Reaction score
would you rather have 5 minutes lobbies or 2.5 minutes lobbies.

don't even argue back just answer the question

Last edited by a moderator:

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
2.5 Minute lobbies.
my niga think about it like this.

Ninja_Loop

Tribute
Reaction score
my niga think about it like this.

Of course, I would pick 2.5 minutes. 2.5 is better than 5, but 0.5 is even better.

Ninja_Loop

Tribute
Reaction score
what about for cbs, and what if you gotta use the bathroom, or your mom calls you???
Those are rare cases, and you can always do /hub. There are also times when players just get bored to wait that much.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci