• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Less Laggier Maps???

Should MCGamer make less laggier maps???

• Yes. They should make simple maps.

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No. They should make more complex maps.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They should keep it the same.

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Sp4rkz

Spectator
Reaction score
I suggest that MCGamer should make more simple maps such as Breeze Island, Demon's Breeze, SG4, e.t.c. This will be very useful to players with laggy computers (like me). The less laggier and more simple maps will make players with laggy computers enjoy MCGamer more. Whenever I play one of those complex maps, I get around 20 - 30 fps, which will make me 70% less likely to win. Whenever I join a Survival Game lobby, I type the command /vote to see whether the less laggy maps is one of the choices. If not, I go back to hub, and do the same thing again. I hope that MCGamer will accept simple maps made by others!!!

Zggy

Platinum
Reaction score
Its might be your ping or fps.

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
Actually I think the real og maps are less laggy (like Breeze) but aside from that, I'd think there would be an easier way around the lag than to just remove them. They're pretty popular maps and it would upset a lot of people if they were to be removed for just this reason.

As for right now, you can always vote for the less laggy maps and hope for the best.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci