• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Less Forum Sections

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
There used to be a simple few sections, the stuff labeled under Survival Games, stuff labeled under Miscellaneous, the stuff under Regular Servers and MCGamer Network (with a couple sections just moved around or whatever). Now there are 6 links under Information & Support that link to areas that aren't even discussions, they're just important information. There's also the 3 sections for SG Classic and Quarter Quell. I understand the need for these areas, bringing attention to the other gamemodes and such is important and making important information obvious to new forummers is also important, but I think there's a better, less sloppy way to do it.

It's also one reason I didn't like the hive forums and didn't want to become active there, they just had way too much stuff. Now I'm not interested in looking through all the tons of sections we have here, so I'm significantly less active than I otherwise could be. So please find some way to make the forums less crowded.

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
First! I agree it is very annoying to scroll through all the crap. IMO the subsections should be hidden. Also, half, you have way to many feature suggestions xD

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
First! I agree it is very annoying to scroll through all the crap. IMO the subsections should be hidden. Also, half, you have way to many feature suggestions xD
Feature Suggestions is my favourite forum section :p And now I have to scroll so far down to get to it >.<

Ali

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I agree. Whenever I get on the forums on my phone it takes two decades to get to off topic discussions. (Not Really)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci