• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

leMaCderp's tactical AMA

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
bunnies mentors, I made it through with the help of friends.
No one brought me to MCSG, I found it through typing.
I was in the AU Rebels, and then Phoenix (disbanded Phoenix)
Favorite guy? The narwhal guy.
Also, just saying, it's a tactical AMA, not an about me thread :3
Who would win in a fight? Me or you.

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
Im joking, you actually fell for it lol, almost to 400 wins...
Well, I can see why the original poster helped, your win/loss is pretty bad.

I posted so I feel obligated to ask a question.

There are 4 players left. You have full iron, diamond sword, a bow, no arrows, 1 flint and steel, flint and iron. You are playing against a stacked team of 2, and one guy with ok gear. Do you team with the guy on his own? Do you make another flint and steel or do you make 4 arrows?

leMaCderp

Career
Reaction score
In times like this :3

You don't need a team, just bait them out.
You need to know where they are.
Bait the solo player to the team. If he runs, attempt to kill the weaker player while they're chasing him.
Complely ignore the other player, as if the solo player dies, you're in a 2v1 for DeathMatch.
Chances are, the solo player might assist you.

However, if the solo player fights one of them, kill the strongest player of the two or the player who has been hit the most.

Arrows can be ninja-crafted, and keep your flint and steel.

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
Well, I can see why the original poster helped, your win/loss is pretty bad.

I posted so I feel obligated to ask a question.

There are 4 players left. You have full iron, diamond sword, a bow, no arrows, 1 flint and steel, flint and iron. You are playing against a stacked team of 2, and one guy with ok gear. Do you team with the guy on his own? Do you make another flint and steel or do you make 4 arrows?
Well my win/loss ratio cause I was a noob for so long!

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You sprint to corn, grab a chest. LO and Behold! You have a stone sword. You look up, see 2 others with swords attacking other tributes. Do you risk dying and attack the other 2 with swords, or do you run and try and get some more gear. I have died by trying to attack them numerous times. What is your advice?

leMaCderp

Career
Reaction score
Scenario 1 : Normally, they're so distracted, just pick one off, and run away if you have lost any health.
Scenario 2 : You have 5 armor points more and they have none. Repeat Scenario 1, unless he doesn't hit you at all.
Scenario 3 : They are fighting others with stone swords. Easy kills ;3
Scenario 4 : They are chasing you. Just run and shake them off.
Scenario 5 : They use hacks, or the team is darkrai202 and Billabongboy98. Give the bunnies up and just combat log.
Note : Combat logging is illegal!

TheRealBoomyay

Survivor
Reaction score
Scenario 1 : Normally, they're so distracted, just pick one off, and run away if you have lost any health.
Scenario 2 : You have 5 armor points more and they have none. Repeat Scenario 1, unless he doesn't hit you at all.
Scenario 3 : They are fighting others with stone swords. Easy kills ;3
Scenario 4 : They are chasing you. Just run and shake them off.
Scenario 5 : They use hacks, or the team is darkrai202 and Billabongboy98. Give the bunnies up and just combat log.
Note : Combat logging is illegal!
lol...

KungFuCupcake

Experienced
Reaction score
Almost at 500 wins. urgh.

This will be a topic where you ask me anything, and I'll answer it. Such as "How do you destroy teams on water?"

The question cannot be vague, such as "How do you PvP?" Going off-topic isn't recommended, though I don't really care.
How to hack ?

leMaCderp

Career
Reaction score
Ask LeafyGreenTea for his .jar

tl;dr, please stay on-topic.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member