• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Legion [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
I'm sorta new to the server, and then not. I have like a terrible ratio, but I'm not too bad. (Ok maybe I am). I can't play most of the time, (I live with family, their house, their rules of course). I'm really tempted to apply. But I think I'd be a waste of a spot.
And I don't know how to ts. D=

logan

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm sorta new to the server, and then not. I have like a terrible ratio, but I'm not too bad. (Ok maybe I am). I can't play most of the time, (I live with family, their house, their rules of course). I'm really tempted to apply. But I think I'd be a waste of a spot.
And I don't know how to ts. D=
If you're active on the TS and make friends with the members it will increase your chances dramatically :).

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
Yeah, it's a bummer not many of us are on at the same times. Don't get me wrong, our members our skilled, but we don't get enough chances to practice and grow. :/

OwenzKillz

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm on the TS more than any of the members in the clan! And I'm not even a member!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci