• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Legion [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Because apparently some has taken over your teamspeak...
Ah, I see. This is untrue, I checked the logs. The only people in the admin list are the ones I added myself. Unless they made themselves invisible all is good. Cozzy doesn't scare me. He can threaten all he'd like, but someone who would go to the extent to steal somebody's personal information and commit a serious federal crime such as internet fraud has to be psychopathic and incredibly stupid. He can make some big talk, but nobody would be dumb enough to break a law and risk paying incrediblly high fines or even significant time in jjail.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Ah, I see. This is untrue, I checked the logs. The only people in the admin list are the ones I added myself. Unless they made themselves invisible all is good. Cozzy doesn't scare me. He can threaten all he'd like, but someone who would go to the extent to steal somebody's personal information and commit a serious federal crime such as internet fraud has to be psychopathic and incredibly stupid. He can make some big talk, but nobody would be dumb enough to break a law and risk paying incrediblly high fines or even significant time in jjail.
You know he is a fake right? I was friends with him and I didn't know he ddosed and I stopped liking him, then he threatened to swat me and I actual gave him my house address and told him to do it, I'm not scared of him either xD

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You know he is a fake right? I was friends with him and I didn't know he ddosed and I stopped liking him, then he threatened to swat me and I actual gave him my house address and told him to do it, I'm not scared of him either xD
Figures XD

deathclutch2

Spectator
Reaction score
What is your ingame name? deathclutch2
How old are you? 16
Do you have Skype/TS? Ye of course
Do you have donor? Nope
How many wins do you have? 22
How many games have you played? 932
How long have you been playing MCSG? Half a year maybe?
Do you have any experience with the clan's members? Nope
Tell us more about yourself c: uhhhhh Pedo Bears are bae? My skin = PedoBear :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci