• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Legendz and Flame'z Awesome Art Shop

JLFlame

Diamond
Reaction score
It's awesome! But is it the right size for a YouTube thumbnail? Also, if you could make grey shadows behind the letters as you did with EagleMan's thumbnail, that would be kind of ya. :p Thanks!
Thanks so much for the feedback it helps so much!!! Also do you know the correct size for the thumbnails? I think you can crop the thumbnail when you are adding it onto a video. I'm not sure though ;)

Zinc

Career
Reaction score
Thanks so much for the feedback it helps so much!!! Also do you know the correct size for the thumbnails? I think you can crop the thumbnail when you are adding it onto a video. I'm not sure though ;)
Idk, but you can Google it though. And I can't crop it, it's too small.

JLFlame

Diamond
Reaction score
It's awesome! And I forgot to ask about it, but could you please set in a number? It will represent episodes, going to make a MCSG serie though. If you can, can you send me the file?
Do you want me to just send you episodes 1-10 and if you need more you can just contact me?

jfcl12

Spectator
Reaction score
can i have a 3d youtube background with allmyfriends in it like jfcl mangochango4 snowyhammo12 ichthyosaur Benson3110 and can some of us be holding diamond swords and the rest BOWS

And could i have a 3d avatar of jfcl holding a diamond axe and with a wolf thxs and my youtube channel is TheRubyGamerz

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci