• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Legacy [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireBlitzGaming

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:FireBlitzGaming
Donor:no donor ;-;
Wins:259
Experience with Clan Members: from a scale of 1 to 10 I would say 9
Reasoning for Joining Legacy: I want to join legacy cause I just feel like I need to take pvp more serousily and I want to make new friends and have fun with competitive pvp

FireBlitzGaming

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:FireBlitzGaming
Donor:no donor ;-;
Wins:259
Experience with Clan Members:in biboys montage he killed me with 1 heart left and that's pretty much it
Reasoning for Joining Legacy:I want to join legacy because I want to take pvp mor Serously and I want to make new friends and also have a rematch with biboy

Nightmqre

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Nightmqre
Donor: None
Wins: 271
Experience with Clan Members: Yea
Reasoning for Joining Legacy: I need to crry SportsBac

eRmac

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Cinemaxed
Donor: platinum....... idk why the mcsg website still has me as gold but ive had platinum for a couple of months
Wins: 107
Experience with Clan Members: I am very experienced with clan members. I help my clan members when they are in need and I never let them die. I also give them whatever they need when we are clan battling and let us prosper as a team.
Reasoning for Joining Legacy: I want to join this clan because it seems like a great clan to be in and also I want to join another clan since my past clan disbanded. I also want to join this clan because it is a clan with skill - which I need in order to play in a clan. If a clan doesnt have the same skill level as me I get frustrated- which this clan wont make happen.
Omg that's nott it XD.

eRmac

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Nightmqre
Donor: None
Wins: 271
Experience with Clan Members: Yea
Reasoning for Joining Legacy:
I need to crry SportsBac
Lol! Nightgodmqre is back bac! Also can't tell if this is a troll or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci