• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Legacy [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonAura

Career
Reaction score
Well guys the battle with eternity made me realize I'm not the same player/leader/clan member as I was 2 years ago.That was a tough loss but it made me realize I got nothing left for me in this community. With that being said I'm only going to participate in the two remaining clan battles then retire. You guys are the best friends a girf could ask for I love you all <3. Maybe this old farts time has come, but let's go out with a win for the girf, bang bang
NOOO :(

Roluxe

Platinum
Reaction score
Thank you for taking a look at Arriex's application for Legacy,

Minecraft IGN:
Arriex
Age: I am currently 13 years of age, I will turn 14 on the 25th of August.
Donor: Just today my Iron donor expired... :(
Wins: Currently I have 4 wins / 49, I just got a stats reset... and also got a lot of stats reset before. My stats say that Im not the best player... but in my opinion, I think I'm MUCH better than what my stats say I am.
Experience with Clan Members: I have a decent amount of experience with clans / clan members, I know Aurorav2... also, NOTE: I am NOT a clan hopper, I am always loyal to every clan Im in... I NEVER left any of my clan, most of them disbanded. PAST CLANS: #Nitrosity V2 Member { US } ( 2014 ) || #Kryptical Member { US / EU } ( 2014 ) || #FL4RE Member { US } ( 2014 ) || #Intensity Member { US } ( 2014 ) || #Royale Officer { US } ( 2014 ) || #Dynamic Member { US } ( 2014 ) || #Dexterity Member { US } - ( 2014 )
Reasoning for Joining Legacy: My reason for join Legacy is because I belive I can be a great help in the Clan Battles and Scrimmages we have, Iner-Scrims, or regular... I will ALWAYS try my hardest to win and get to the #1 slot of the US Clan Leaderboards. I KNOW we can do it, and a step forward to getting there, I think is by accepting me. I have a decent amount of experience with clans as I know CB routes, I know how to " Listen " in CB's and Scrims. if something negative is happening, I can quickly respond to it, and most likely resolve the problem as quick as possible. I can easily cooperate with every member in the clan. Im not one of those players who disrespects / trash-talks other players to make their self-esteem go down, and have them not do there best. I will ALWAYS be postitive and stay cool and collective towards other players, as well as Inner / Non-Inner Scrims & CB's.

Thanks you for viewing my application for Legacy,
- Arriex out! ;)
sweet jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci