• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Legacy [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

2OPBruh

Career
Reaction score
Thank you for taking a look at Arriex's application for Legacy,

Minecraft IGN:
Arriex
Age: I am currently 13 years of age, I will turn 14 on the 25th of August.
Donor: Just today my Iron donor expired... :(
Wins: Currently I have 4 wins / 49, I just got a stats reset... and also got a lot of stats reset before. My stats say that Im not the best player... but in my opinion, I think I'm MUCH better than what my stats say I am.
Experience with Clan Members: I have a lot of experience with clans... NOTE: I am NOT a clan hopper, I am always loyal to every clan Im in... I NEVER left any of my clan, most of them disbanded. PAST CLANS: #Nitrosity V2 Member { US } ( 2014 ) || #Kryptical Member { US / EU } ( 2014 ) || #FL4RE Member { US } ( 2014 ) || #Intensity Member { US } ( 2014 ) || #Royale Officer { US } ( 2014 ) || #Dynamic Member { US } ( 2014 ) || #Dexterity Member { US } - ( 2014 )
Reasoning for Joining Legacy: My reason for join Legacy is because I belive I can be a great help in the Clan Battles and Scrimmages we have, Iner-Scrims, or regular... I will ALWAYS try my hardest to win and get to the #1 slot of the US Clan Leaderboards. I KNOW we can do it, and a step forward to getting there, I think is by accepting me. I have a decent amount of experience with clans as I know CB routes, I know how to " Listen " in CB's and Scrims. if something negative is happening, I can quickly respond to it, and most likely resolve the problem as quick as possible. I can easily cooperate with every member in the clan. Im not one of those players who disrespects / trash-talks other players to make their self-esteem go down, and have them not do there best. I will ALWAYS be postitive and stay cool and collective towards other players, as well as Inner / Non-Inner Scrims & CB's.

Thanks you for viewing my application for Legacy,
- Arriex out! ;)
why tf do you underline everysingle word

???

CrimsonAura

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: MudkipV2
Wins: 294/1803
Donor: Getting diamond
Experience with clan members : I know Nanos14 & Kingtut11
Reasoning for joining legacy : I wanna be in a clan that is actually good & competative
You can't even spell competitive right. Zeno pls

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: FierceShadowMC
Donor: Platinum
Wins: 550+
Experience with Clan Members: I talked to all of them.
Reasoning for Joining Legacy: I know most of the people in this clan.
DAAAAAAAAAAANNNNN

OGLad_

Career
Reaction score
Thank you for taking a look at Arriex's application for Legacy,

Minecraft IGN:
Arriex
Age: I am currently 13 years of age, I will turn 14 on the 25th of August.
Donor: Just today my Iron donor expired... :(
Wins: Currently I have 4 wins / 49, I just got a stats reset... and also got a lot of stats reset before. My stats say that Im not the best player... but in my opinion, I think I'm MUCH better than what my stats say I am.
Experience with Clan Members: I have a lot of experience with clans... NOTE: I am NOT a clan hopper, I am always loyal to every clan Im in... I NEVER left any of my clan, most of them disbanded. PAST CLANS: #Nitrosity V2 Member { US } ( 2014 ) || #Kryptical Member { US / EU } ( 2014 ) || #FL4RE Member { US } ( 2014 ) || #Intensity Member { US } ( 2014 ) || #Royale Officer { US } ( 2014 ) || #Dynamic Member { US } ( 2014 ) || #Dexterity Member { US } - ( 2014 )
Reasoning for Joining Legacy: My reason for join Legacy is because I belive I can be a great help in the Clan Battles and Scrimmages we have, Iner-Scrims, or regular... I will ALWAYS try my hardest to win and get to the #1 slot of the US Clan Leaderboards. I KNOW we can do it, and a step forward to getting there, I think is by accepting me. I have a decent amount of experience with clans as I know CB routes, I know how to " Listen " in CB's and Scrims. if something negative is happening, I can quickly respond to it, and most likely resolve the problem as quick as possible. I can easily cooperate with every member in the clan. Im not one of those players who disrespects / trash-talks other players to make their self-esteem go down, and have them not do there best. I will ALWAYS be postitive and stay cool and collective towards other players, as well as Inner / Non-Inner Scrims & CB's.

Thanks you for viewing my application for Legacy,
- Arriex out! ;)
don't make ur posts impossible 2 read

OGLad_

Career
Reaction score
First off, I don't care who you are.
Secondly, I don't need you here to disturb my conversation. This is me against Legacy owner and the so called "God of PvP" Ermac.
Third, I dont feel threatened at all. Call a mod in here. I've got nothing to lose. It's going to be worth it to me at least once this conversation ended and me getting banned on the forums.
He is called GodErmac for a reason
Hint: he's a god

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci