• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Legacy [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingGamerHD

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: MCKing_Sam/ KingGamerMC
Donor: None
Wins: 687/ 3738
Experience with Clan Members: AuroraV2 and I are good friends.
Reasoning for Joining Legacy: It seems like a very fun clan. That I can come on and just have fun talking to you guys, and that you can get me better at the game.

AuroraVersion2

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: MCKing_Sam/ KingGamerMC
Donor: None
Wins: 687/ 3738
Experience with Clan Members: AuroraV2 and I are good friends.
Reasoning for Joining Legacy: It seems like a very fun clan. That I can come on and just have fun talking to you guys, and that you can get me better at the game.
rectumended

Shadow_parker

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: shadow_parker Skype: shadow_parker Age:16 Donor: Nope Wins:119 Experience with Clan Members: Nope Reasoning for Joining Legacy: Want to join a good clan that's active and that good at pvp. :D

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: shadow_parker Skype: shadow_parker Age:16 Donor: Nope Wins:119 Experience with Clan Members: Nope Reasoning for Joining Legacy: Want to join a good clan that's active and that good at pvp. :D
I would recommend putting some spaces in between the questions.

Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: GamingPowerable
Donor: Regular
Wins: 190
Experience with Clan Members: Well, i try to play with clan members, but i ask for a move, but no but i try my best. I make friends easily, and my mom is proud of me cauze of that :).
Reasoning for Joining Legacy: I tried once, i got denied. People don't know me. People were starting to know who i was, but i left for 2-3 months and i was forgotten. I don't really care, but i want to joina good cl;an and i feel like this is a perfect one. So, ik this is pretty cheap, but i am underestimated, and i wish for a trial. I understand if i get denied, but if i could get a trial, i would appreciate it. I might not seem good, but i was told my many Top 50 players im better than them. And i took time to make this app so yeah :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci