• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Legacy [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

^•^

Platinum
Reaction score
Minercraft IGN: dylanz7040
Donor: Platinum
Wins: 10, I got some of the the wins of _oso_ when i had it, it was like 300/1400 i think and i got it to 370 to 1700 ;)
Experience with Clan Members: Well, Mr_gears know me well a little.. Same with AuroraV2
Reasoning for Joining Legacy: Well, With my past experience with clans will be helpful. Also i've been in 2 well known clans, 1. Zephyr and invincible :) I've good with teamwork in both of there clans.. Also i have fairly good ping, i have 30ish ping so it'll be helpful. Therefore i just want to be in a good enough clan with good teamwork and good sportsmanship :) Finally i'm pretty mature, i've been in the interview stage with my moderator application and its pretty hard! XD

Thanks
Dylan

daniel4032

Spectator
Reaction score
Minercraft IGN: Daniel4032
Donor: Iron
Wins: 46
Experience with Clan Members: nothing
Reasoning for Joining Legacy: I was just looking for a good, and new clan then i found "Legacy".
I wanted to try something new, get some new clan friends and just enjoy playing!. =D
Also i started playing about 2 months ago. And i enjoy playing so much (also with clan members! =D)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci