• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Legacy [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

McOrange

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm sad to say that I'm once again departing from MCSG, due to a permanent for being the alt of Nbroski. This was merely another event of bias, corruption, and poor quality of evidence by senior staff, of which I have little respect. I now admit: I am nbroski, however only because I disliked my time back under their control. I'm going back to UHC where the staff team doesn't make me slaughter a nan. Farewell and best of luck to you.
:(

Triping

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm sad to say that I'm once again departing from MCSG, due to a permanent for being the alt of Nbroski. This was merely another event of bias, corruption, and poor quality of evidence by senior staff, of which I have little respect. I now admit: I am nbroski, however only because I disliked my time back under their control. I'm going back to UHC where the staff team doesn't make me slaughter a nan. Farewell and best of luck to you.
:( ill play uhc with you

LemonGod

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: TastyLemon_
Donor: Platinum
Wins: 600+ (Counting my alts, about 1500+)
Experience with Clan Members: None
Reasoning for Joining Legacy: Cause i know this is a very popular clan, i know this is a very good clan, there is a ton of amazing pvpers and i feel i could be part of this team!

Variations

Diamond
Reaction score
Ano
Another great player bites the dust...

Kraxerax

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Kraxerax
Donor: Plat
Wins: 750 (2300 played)(Alt has 220... we were all rands at some point right? xD)
Experience with Clan Members: Not too much... I usually join my randy friends clan and help them xD whatever
Reasoning for Joining Legacy: Good clan! It'd be nice to CB good clans with good players. so... yeh!

OGLad_

Career
Reaction score
LAST TIME LETS GO

Minecraft IGN: Ermax (OGomarbar)
Donor: None on main and Diamond on OGomarbar
Wins: 82 On Ermax and 91 on OGomarbar (Had a lot more wins in past)
Experience with Clan Members: Everyone
Reasoning for Joining Legacy: Everything
im teh real og not u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci