• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Legacy [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divux

Career
Reaction score
Hello, We I would like to start off by saying that, Right now one of your members are Disturbing our thread and talking Trash and thats not cool man. Please Tell McOrange To Stop So are can not cause flame
You guys should know that this isn't divux's montage because he isn't this good and never will be.
that Stuff hes saying is completely inmature and disrespectful. Please keep him off our thread Thank you.

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score
Hello, We I would like to start off by saying that, Right now one of your members are Disturbing our thread and talking Trash and thats not cool man. Please Tell McOrange To Stop So are can not cause flame that Stuff hes saying is completely inmature and disrespectful. Please keep him off our thread Thank you.
This is not a matter that must be posted on our thread, Please PM our leaders if you believe it is that important.

McOrange

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello, We I would like to start off by saying that, Right now one of your members are Disturbing our thread and talking Trash and thats not cool man. Please Tell McOrange To Stop So are can not cause flame that Stuff hes saying is completely inmature and disrespectful. Please keep him off our thread Thank you.
Making look like it's all me. What a guy!

Nanoes

Career
Reaction score
You say really immature things as well don't blame everything on Austin please I have talked to you already so just stop.

AndroidPvP

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: TheAndroidPvP
Donor: Platinum
Wins: 340/1250
Experience with Clan Members: I've never talked with any of them.
Reasoning for Joining Legacy: Because I consider myself a very good player and I want to join a clan that has good level and good players so I can help with my part.

McOrange

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:IntensifyMC
Donor: Platnium
Wins: 403
Experience with Clan Members: I know Cyron Crucifix McOrange and sportz
Reasoning for Joining Legacy: It's A Good Clan my clan disbanded so I wanna try joining A Really good clan
Idk who you are until you show us your real voice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci